Change young people's lives
Your donation will make a real difference to the thousands of young people who want to do their DofE, many facing disadvantage. We subsidise every young person that signs up to ensure that the cost we pass on to our partner schools and centres are kept to a minimum. Just £15 could shape one person's future, giving them access to this life-changing opportunity.
- Donate regularly: It's easy to set up a regular payment via via JustGiving. As little as £2 a month can transform a someone's future. Regular donations mean we can plan effectively for the future. You will be helping us make a real difference to young people's lives not just today, but next year and beyond. For more information, please call our fundraising team on 0207 630 9039 or email supportus@DofE.org
- Donate by text: You can show your support for the DofE by texting your donation. Simply text DOFE01 and the amount (between £1 and £10) to 70070.
- Donate by post: Deb Dowdall, Supporter Relations Manager, The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, 11 Belgrave Road,
LONDON SW1V 1RB
- Leaving a legacy: Find out more about how to leave a legacy to the DofE.
- Payroll giving: Does your company run a Payroll Giving scheme? This means a monthly donation to your chosen charity is deducted from your salary before tax. A gift of £10 per month to The Duke of Edinburgh's Award effectively only costs you £8.
- Share giving: Have you considered giving shares as a way of supporting The Duke of Edinburgh's Award? It could even save you money on your tax bill. You can donate through the ShareGift scheme: http://www.sharegift.org/. To find out more about either of these options, call our fundraising team on 0207 630 9039 or email supportus@DofE.org
- Giftaid it: Increase the value of your gift at no cost to you. Giftaid is a Government run scheme that allows us to reclaim the tax on your donation. For every £1 you give, we can claim another 25p, making your donation go further at no cost to you. Please download this form, or print this page and then complete the information below (tick the box, fill in your name, address and postcode), and send it with your donation to add 25% more at no cost to yourself.
GIFT AID DECLARATION
Boost your donation by 25p for every £1 you give See below for notes
I want The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award to treat the enclosed donation of ____________, all donations I make in the future and all donations I have
made in the last four years as Gift Aid donations. (Please complete/delete as applicable)
I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay the difference.
I confirm that this donation is: (Please tick as many boxes as apply)
[ ] My own money and not from any collection
[ ] The money is not from the sale of goods or services – i.e. not from a commercial transaction
[ ] The money is not in exchange for something such as an entry to an event or a raffle ticket.
Details of donor
- Title _____ Forename(s) ____________________
- Surname ___________________________
- Home Address
- Post Code _____________
- Tel: ____________________________________
- Please notify The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award if you:
- Want to cancel this declaration
- Change your name or home address
- No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.